Today it is my honour to have my two favouritist Aussies along - two women I look up to in the writing world. Please welcome NR Walker and Toni Griffin.
1. What state do you live in?
NR: New South Wales
Toni: Northern Territory
2. What’s the bird emblem of your state?
Toni: We have a bird? Well, what do you know, it's the Wedge-Tailed Eagle
3. Did you have to look that up?
NR: LOL YES!!
Toni: Hell yes, I did.
Renae: <giggle giggle>
4. Favourite season?
Toni: That's hard, I only have two. Dry is stunning for the cooler (Meaning only by a couple of degree C) temperatures. However in the Wet you get some of the most awesome electrical storms.
5. Favourite ice cream flavour?
NR: Boysenberry swirl
Toni: White chocolate raspberry or butterscotch ripple.
Renae: Why am I suddenly hungry?
6. Favourite colour?
NR: Blue (the peacock/teal variety).
7. Three people from history you’d like to meet?
NR: Leonardo Da Vinci, William Shakespeare and Amelia Earhart.
Toni: Leonardo Di Vinci, Shakespeare and Sir Donald Bradman.
Renae: Total jinx! Did you two share answers?
8. Do you prefer dinner parties, or raves?
NR: Dinner parties. My raving days are long behind me.
Toni: Dinner parties.
Renae: (I think they're colluding on this one!)
9. Star sign?
10. Morning bird, or night owl?
NR: Night owl.
Toni: Night owl.
11. Preferred beverage?
Toni: Water. But if going alcoholic I'm partial to a vodka raspberry or a Somersby cider.
12. Pizza, burger or chinese?
NR: Chinese food any day!
Toni: Can I chose all three?? No? Fine, Umm… lets go chinese.
Renae: Chinese it is!
13. Beach, forest or mountains?
Toni: Forest, that way I can run with my pack. J
14. Author you admire?
NR: ALL authors! I know the hours and tears that go into every word.
Toni: Kylie Chan and Mary Calmes.
15. Favourite book you’ve written?
NR: Umm, probably my Red Dirt Heart series. Hard to choose though…
Toni: Forbidden Mate & Bryce's Cop.
16. Your next book release and when?
NR: Red Dirt Heart 4 – January 9th 2015.
Toni: Wreath of Fire, December 24th 2014.
17. If you weren’t a writer, would you go mad?
NR: OMG yes, but at least a lot of voices in my head for company ;)
Toni: You mean to tell me I'm not already? Huh, who knew.
18. Greatest writing inspiration – pictures, people or plots?
Toni: All of the above.
19. Most frustrating part of writing?
NR: Details. The devil is in them.
Toni: Not having enough hours in the day to get it all done.
20. Website contact?
Thank you ladies for being on my blog. I hope you both have a very Merry Christmas, and good luck with the new releases.