25. Four weird traits that you have
Kee: Who made up these questions? “Weird” traits? Weird in whose mind? Okay:
1. I like to dance in high heels. That’s weird in anyone’s world.
2. I often like to do the exact opposite of what is expected of me.
3. I’ve never ordered a latte. I’m resisting the gay stereotype.
4. I can burp the alphabet.
Tate: You can? I think that’s a weird talent, not necessarily a trait. The trait would be wanting to practice burping the alphabet until you had it. My turn?
1. I fall asleep straight away. I’m not one of these people who lie around trying to sleep. When it’s sleep time, my brain powers down and I go off to sleep.
2. I look at people’s eyebrows. I’m always checking to see if the shape and colour. I can see who prefers natural but with some shaping, those who pluck within two hairs of width, and those who can’t be bothered. It tells me a lot about that person.
3. I turn all my clothes inside out before I wash and dry them. Even my underwear
4. I like to have sex in public places.
Kee: I can’t believe you said that in an interview.
Sometimes things just need to be said.