LV Lloyd and Beany Sparks
I've asked these authors 20 Quick Questions and I love the responses!
1. What state do you live in?
LV: South Australia
Beany: Western Australia
2. What’s the bird emblem of your state?
LV: Piping Shrike
Beany: Black Swan
3. Did you have to look that up?
LV: No :)
Renae: Clever people! ;)
4. Favourite season?
5. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Beany: Cookies and Cream
Renae: I think I'd really like to become an ice cream taste tester...
6. Favourite colour?
LV: Tomato red
7. Three people from history you’d like to meet?
LV: Captain Jack - oh you mean real people? Hmm.
Renae: I'll allow you to have Captain Jack! *wink*
Beany: I'm drawing a blank here...
8. Do you prefer dinner parties, or raves?
LV: Dinner parties
Beany: Neither? Too formal, casual dinner with friends or family.
9. Star sign?
10. Morning bird, or night owl?
LV: These days - morning!
Beany: Night Owl!
11. Preferred beverage?
Renae: I can see LV inviting Jesus to dinner parties, and Beany being upset over that! ;)
12. Pizza, burger or chinese?
13. Beach, forest or mountains?
LV: Beach (hard one!)
14. Author you admire?
LV: Suzanne Brockmann.
Beany: Bailey and Talia.
15. Favourite book you’ve written?
Beany: Aiden's Shepherd (since it's my first MM).
16. Your next book release and when?
LV: Pirate (when I finish editing!)
Beany: Christmas, snow and...a merman? - 15 December.
Renae: Say what? A what with snow?
17. If you weren’t a writer, would you go mad?
Beany: Isn't madness a prerequisite for writing?
Renae: What are you implying about me, Beany?
18. Greatest writing inspiration – pictures, people or plots?
19. Most frustrating part of writing?
Renae: Totally totally totally agree!
Beany: My muse PITA.
20. Website contact?
Thanks for visiting me! It was great to have you on my blog. Merry Christmas and good luck with those new releases.