Jess Buffett and Michelle Rae
If you've missed our previous posts, go back on my blog and check out the answers from NR Walker, Toni Griffin, LV Lloyd and Beany Sparks.
1. What state do you live in?
Jess: New South Wales.
2. What’s the bird emblem of your state?
Michelle: Piping Shrike.
3. Did you have to look that up?
Jess: Yep :D
4. Favourite season?
5. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Renae: Yes! Vanilla! Someone else has finally picked my favourite.
6. Favourite colour?
Renae: Blue is a very popular colour. I wonder if it is an author thing, or just a population thing?
Renae: I'm seeing a theme here, Michelle: Green, spring, peppermint? All related?
7. Three people from history you’d like to meet?
Jess: Leonardo da Vinci, Bruce Lee and Amelia Earhart.
Michelle: Audrey Hepburn, Margaret Fuller, Jane Austin.
8. Do you prefer dinner parties, or raves?
Jess: Dinner parties.
Michelle: Dinner parties.
9. Star sign?
10. Morning bird, or night owl?
Jess: Night Owl.
11. Preferred beverage?
12. Pizza, burger or chinese?
Renae: Nearly everyone has gone for chinese so far...
13. Beach, forest or mountains?
14. Author you admire?
Jess: Stormy Glenn
Michelle: David Eddings.
15. Favourite book you’ve written?
Jess: Always Been You.
Michelle: Remember Me.
16. Your next book release and when?
Jess: February 7th
Michelle: Cat Got Your Tongue – Jan 2015
17. If you weren’t a writer, would you go mad?
Jess: Yes. Lol.
18. Greatest writing inspiration – pictures, people or plots?
19. Most frustrating part of writing?
Jess: Writing the synopsis
20. Website contact?
Thank you my lovely, lovely ladies for joining in the fun. Merry Christmas and I can't wait to check out the new releases!