Today's line up is
EE Montgomery and Penny Brandon!
1. What state do you live in?
2. What’s the bird emblem of your state?
Penny: Um – hang on while I look that up - kookaburra
3. Did you have to look that up?
Ewyn: Yes. I had the image in my head but couldn’t remember the name.
4. Favourite season?
5. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Renae: Yes! Another vanilla lover!
Penny: Rum and raisin
6. Favourite colour?
Renae: Wow - you are both the first to go with these colours.
7. Three people from history you’d like to meet?
Ewyn: Isaac Asimov, Gough Whitlam, William Morris
Penny: I live in the present not the past. So I’d like to meet Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Lee Child (all authors).
8. Do you prefer dinner parties, or raves?
Ewyn: Dinner Parties
Penny: Dinner Parties
9. Star sign?
Ewyn: Aquarius, but a little bit Sagittarius too.
10. Morning bird, or night owl?
Ewyn: Night Owl
Penny: Neither. I’m a midday bunny
11. Preferred beverage?
Penny: Hot chocolate
12. Pizza, burger or Chinese?
Ewyn: Thai (failing that, Pizza)
13. Beach, forest or mountains?
Penny: All three
14. Author you admire?
Penny: Me (because I actually became one)
Renae: LOL - great answer, Penny!
15. Favourite book you’ve written?
Ewyn: Between Love and Honor
Penny: Bringing Him Home
16. Your next book release and when?
Ewyn: Just the Way You Are, March/April 2015
Penny: I haven’t named the book yet. Sometime next May.
17. If you weren’t a writer, would you go mad?
18. Greatest writing inspiration – pictures, people or plots?
19. Most frustrating part of writing?
Ewyn: Editing character development
Penny: Not getting to the end quick enough
20. Website contact?